Dear Middlesex University,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Tender for Insurance and Associated Services
The details we require are:
• The ITT documents which were used to support the procurement of the current contract
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
I acknowledge receipt of your FOI request .
We will endeavour to respond by 8th March 2021. If we need further time , we will let you know.
Senior Legal Advisor
Student and Legal Affairs
Email: [email address]
The Burroughs, Hendon
Tel. 0208 411 4124
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now