Dear Leeds College of Music,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Tender for Insurance and Associated Services
The details we require are:
• The ITT documents which were used to support the procurement of the current contract
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Grace Williams
Apologies for the delay in responding to your request.
Procurement for insurance is carried out by our parent company, the Leeds City College Group.
Details of how to request information from them are available here
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now