Information Technology: Routes to Market
Elaine Smith made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to West Midlands Ambulance Service University NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear West Midlands Ambulance Service University NHS Foundation Trust,
Please answer the following questions to indicate individual's at the Trust engage with IT Suppliers:
1) Which Online Portal(s) do the Trust use to advertise and procure IT requirements?
2) What Frameworks do the Trust use to procure IT Requirements ≤ £50,000?
3) What Frameworks do the Trust use to procure IT requirements ≥ £100,000?
4) What Outsourced IT agreements are currently in place and when do they expire?
5) Which IT Suppliers do the Trust currently have Strategic Partnerships with?
6) Which persons within the Trust, are responsible for Managing IT Suppliers?
7) Excluding Executive Leadership, which people within the Trust have a strategic IT responsibility?
8) When will the Trust's IM&T Strategy be updated?
9) What are the Trust's top 5 IT challenges for the Trust this Autumn (2019)
10) Will there be any upcoming opportunities for new IT Suppliers to provide solutions to these challenges via OJEU this Autumn? (2019)
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please see the attached response to your recent request for information under the Freedom of Information Act.
We have also attached a quick survey and we were wondering if we could spare a few moments of your time to complete and return to either myself, or the Head of Governance and Risk [email address] to help us improve the service we currently provide.
Freedom of Information & Document Control Officer
West Midlands Ambulance Service University NHS Foundation Trust
Millennium Point, Waterfront Way, Brierley Hill, Dudley, DY5 1LX
Tel: 01384 451662
Have you seen our previous FOI responses? Or Our frequently asked FOI page? Check it out by clicking here
OFFICIAL - Business data that is not intended for public consumption. However, this can be shared with external partners, as required.
[hello my name is] <http://hellomynameis.org.uk/>
WMAS has embraced this campaign......
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now