Dear West Northamptonshire Council,
I'd be grateful if you can provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
1. Name, position and email address of the staff responsible for the council’s staff purchase/expense cards.
2. If an automated business expense management is in place, what is the name of the system/card provider and the amount of cards currently in use?
3. If this on a contacted basis, please provide the contract end date.
4. The estimated (or actual) amount of spend (£) in business expenses either by department or as an overall total for the most recent financial year.
5. Name, position and email address of the staff or department responsible for reducing the carbon emissions (CO2) within the council as part of the overall strategy to achieve carbon neutrality.
I trust all is in order and thank you in advance for your help.
Please accept this response as acknowledgement that your request has been
received by West Northamptonshire Council. You will not normally receive
another communication until the Council responds to your request. Under
the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI) and the Environmental
Information Regulations 2004 (EIR) the Council has 20 working days in
which to respond to your request. If you require any further information
regarding your request please contact Information Governance, One Angel
Square, Northampton, NN1 1ED or telephone 0300 126 7000 or by responding
directly to this email.
Requests made for personal information under the General Data Protection
Regulations 2016 (GDPR) are called SAR’s (Subject Access Requests) and are
normally responded to within 28 days. However, the Council may contact you
for further information to clarify your request before it can begin
collating your personal data. If you require any further information
regarding your SAR or your rights under the GDPR please contact The Data
Protection Officer, One Angel Square, Northampton, NN1 1ED or telephone
0300 126 7000 or by email [email address].
To find out more about how the Council handles your personal data please
visit Information governance privacy notice | West Northamptonshire
1. mailto:[email address]
Please see attached Council’s answer to your Freedom of Information request.
Information Governance Officer
West Northamptonshire Council | Lodge Road | Daventry | NN11 4FP
Tel: 01327 302511| www.westnorthants.gov.uk
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now