Dear Liverpool John Moores University,
Under the Freedom of information act, I am seeking information related to your entire University’s Access control system, this would likely be information known easily by someone in Estates, facilities or Security.
1. What electronic access control system/s do you currently have in place? (e.g. SALTO, PAXTON, ASSA)
2. How many Doors have access control fitted?
3. Please provide a breakdown of the quantities of different types of Access control setups you have? (e.g. maglock doors, electric strike doors, battery operated electronic handle set, battery operated electronic cylinders etc.)
4. What are the names of the suppliers of your existing access control system?
5. How old is your system?
6. Who manages your sites access control and please provide a direct e-mail and phone number?
7. Do you have a support/maintenance contract for Access control and if so when does this contract expire?
8. How is your access control system Integrated with ID card production (if at all)?
9. What plans for the next 3 years does the University have related to the installation or support/maintenance of Access control?
Thank you for your email requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). The University will respond within the regulatory framework of 20 working days by 14th January 2019.
Please email [Liverpool John Moores University request email] should you have any queries in the meantime.
Please find the University’s response to your request attached.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now