Dear HM Passport Office,
I require the freedom of information on myself John Robert Burrows 15/01/1963 including my full details
If your enquiry falls within the remit of a Freedom of Information request
Her Majesty’s Passport Office will send you an acknowledgement within the
next 2 working days.
If your enquiry does not fall within the Freedom of Information remit this
will not be forwarded or responded to. Therefore please contact the
appropriate department listed below:
• For a passport enquiry or complaint, please complete an online enquiry
• If your enquiry or complaint relates to a certificate which you have
ordered from the General Registrar’s Office, please complete the
certificate service order enquiries form.
• If your request is for information relating to your data held by Her
Majesty’s Passport Office or an individual it falls under the terms of the
Data Protection Act 1998 and may qualify as a Subject Access Request,
please email [email address]
• If your enquiry relates to nationality you should forward your enquiry
to the UK Visas and Immigration enquiry team who are better placed to
respond, please email [email address]
Dear Mr Burrows
General Data Protection: Subject Access Request (SAR)
Thank you for your enquiry of 18th March 2019 requesting information from Her Majesty’s Passport Office. Before I can consider your request further I would be grateful if you could provide the following as required under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018:
• A letter requesting the information you wish to have disclosed and providing a postal address to which our reply may be sent.
• Evidence of your identity, such as a photocopy of the personal details page of your passport or a photocopy of your driving licence.
• Any other information that you can supply which might help us to locate the details which you are seeking. This should include details of any name changes and the dates they occurred.
Please be aware that, under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, HM Passport Office has up to one calendar month to process the request after all of the above have been received.
Please reply to the address below quoting our reference: Disc/Info/Burrows/180319.
Disclosure of Information
PO Box 215
Alternatively, the requested document can be sent to us as scanned image attached to an email in reply to this.
Mrs C Reynolds
Disclosure of Information
Her Majesty's Passport Office |South and Wales area
Aragon Court | Northminster Road
T: 01733 888242 | Text Relay Prefix 18001 | E: [email address]
Please consider the environment; do you really need to print this email?
The details that you provide to Her Majesty's Passport Service and any response from us will be sent to you by unencrypted e-mail via the internet. This means that complete confidentiality of your personal information is not possible because we cannot guarantee the security of the internet communications. If you are not comfortable with this arrangement you may prefer to contact us by telephone or post.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now