Dear University of Leeds,
I would like to make a request for both the current, and previous entry cycles for Medicine admissions.
(1) Please can you provide details on how candidates were ranked for interview for your A100 course. Specifically how the BMAT was used and non-academic criteria assessed for 2015 entry and 2016 entry.
(2) Please would you be able to provide information for 2015 entry and 2016 entry on the BMAT scores of candidates. Specifically the average score of those successful in being invited to interview, and what BMAT scores corresponded with what 'band' or mark you attributed to candidates for this.
(3) Please can you provide information on how many individual MMI stations are used in your interviews, what the themes of these individual stations are, and what each of these aim to assess for 2015 entry and 2016 entry.
(4) Please can you provide a copy of the interview marking sheet that is used in the MMIs to assess A100 candidates for 2015 entry and 2016 entry. I would kindly like to request a copy of the form used in each MMI station.
(5) Please can you provide the criteria used to judge candidates suitability for the 5 year Medicine course from their personal statements for 2015 entry and 2016 entry. If any form is used to determine/assess this, I would kindly like to request a copy of this.
I hope that this is not too much trouble for the Medicine department and hope that they can meet my request without too much trouble.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Dear Mr Thomas
I can confirm receipt of the request below, and you should expect to hear from the University in response by 1 April 2016, if, in the meantime, you have any queries about the request, please don’t hesitate to Contact Jenny Foggin ([email address]) or myself.
PA to the Legal Adviser
University of Leeds
Tel: 0113 343 4078 (NB 8am-4pm)
Fax: 0113 343 3925
This communication is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please contact Tracey Crombie on the above telephone number.
Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this email is excluded.
It is the responsibility of the receiver of this email to ensure that any onward transmission or use of this email (including attachments) will not adversely affect their systems or data contained on their systems. Receivers are advised to carry out virus checks. The University of Leeds accepts no responsibility with regard to the communication or other use of this email.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now