Dear The Arthur Terry School,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information regarding your facilities management approach:
• How are facilities management services (hard FM, soft FM or TFM) handled across your estate?
- If any services are outsourced, which services and to which suppliers?
- What are the start dates and durations of these contracts, and which services are included in each?
- Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and if so, what is the duration of the extension?
- Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
- What is the job title of the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for the contract(s)?
• Do you utilise any outsourced helpdesk or FM integrator services? If so, with which supplier(s)?
• Which software solution(s) are used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM)?
Thank you for your help.
School is now closed for the Summer Holiday and will return on Monday 6th
Please note that this year all results will be shared with students via
Go4Schools and staff are unable to respond to any enquiries regarding
results or appeals. If you do have a question regarding your results
please go to
where you will find all the information you will need and information for
Subject Access and FOI Requests
As the school is now closed for the summer holidays, all requests will be
dealt with and responded to upon our return to school during week
beginning Monday 6th September.
WARNING COPYRIGHT The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership 2017 Where the
contents of this e-mail and any attachment includes materials prepared by
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership the use of those materials is
subject exclusively to the conditions of engagement between the school and
you. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain
legally privileged information. By the use of e-mail over the internet The
Arthur Terry Learning Partnership is not waiving either confidentiality of
or legal privilege in the content of the e-mail or any attachments. If you
have received this e-mail in error please contact The Arthur Terry
Learning Partnership IT Services on telephone number 0121 323 2221 or
e-mail [email address] The Arthur Terry Learning
Partnership may decide to communicate with you by e-mail but cannot
guarantee the confidentiality, reliability or speed of the e-mails or any
attachments. If you wish to send to the company any urgent, critical or
encrypted e-mails please notify the company first by telephone on 0121 323
2221. The preferred format for receiving word processed documents is
Microsoft Word. As the addressed recipient of this e-mail you must not
copy, or forward or disclose this e-mail or any attachment to anyone
without the prior written consent of The Arthur Terry Learning
Partnership. The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership, a charitable company
limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, company number
07730920. Registered office: The Arthur Terry School, Kittoe Road, Four
Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B74 4RZ CEO: Richard Gill NPQH,
Dear John Mann
Please see information requested below.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now