Information on facilities management service provision
Bob Wilkinson made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Inspiration Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Inspiration Trust,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information regarding your facilities management approach:
• How are facilities management services (hard FM, soft FM or TFM) handled across your estate?
- If any services are outsourced, which services and to which suppliers?
- What are the start dates and durations of these contracts, and which services are included in each?
- Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and if so, what is the duration of the extension?
- Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
- What is the job title of the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for the contract(s)?
• Do you utilise any outsourced helpdesk or FM integrator services? If so, with which supplier(s)?
• Which software solution(s) are used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM)?
Thank you for your help.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now