Dear Caerphilly County Borough Council,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following:
• If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
• Who are the current supplier(s)?
• What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
• Start date & duration of the contract.
• Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your recent FOI / EIR request. Please find attached an acknowledgement for this request.
Dear Ffion Jones
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST
Thank you for your request for information received on 30th November. We
have considered your request and enclose the following information â€“
(1) If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your
corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
K2 ASSET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
(2) Who are the current supplier(s)?
(3) What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
Approximately Â£11K per annum maintenance fee.
(4) Start date & duration of the contract.
01 January 2020 to 31 December 2021
(5) Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the
duration of the extension?
There is an option to extend on this contract for up to two further
periods of twelve months each
(6) Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being
either extended or renewed?
New procurement will start at an appropriate time to re-procure.
(7) Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for
Alun Ford, Maintenance Manager, Property Services.
We supply this information based on your original request. If this is not
what you wanted or if you feel we have not fully understood your request,
please do not hesitate to contact me to clarify your exact requirements.
If you have any queries or concerns or are in any way dissatisfied with
the handling of your request please contact [Caerphilly County Borough Council request email].
Information Governance Officer
Freedom of Information Act 2000 / Environmental Information Regulations
You have the right to appeal against our decision.
If you wish to appeal, please set If you are unhappy with that decision
out in writing your grounds of you have the right to appeal to:
appeal and send to:
Information Commissionerâ€™s Office
Corporate Information Governance â€“ Wales
Unit 2nd Floor
Caerphilly county borough council, Churchill House
Penallta House Churchill Way
Tredomen Park Cardiff
Hengoed. CF82 7PG CF10 2HH
Appeals will be determined by an Telephone: 0330 414 6421
appropriate senior officer.
Email: [email address]
Re-use of information without permission may infringe the Copyright,
Designs and Patents Act 1988. Re-use can include, but is not limited to,
making multiple copies, publishing and issuing copies of the information
to a wider audience. If you would like to re-use copyright material owned
by Caerphilly County Borough Council, please contact us. Authorisation to
re-use copyright material not owned by this Authority should be sought
directly from the copyright owner.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now