Dear Norwich City Council,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following:
• If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
• Who are the current supplier(s)?
• What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
• Start date & duration of the contract.
• Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please visit our website at www.norwich.gov.uk to access information
and services including online applications for our most commonly used
forms. You can also send us your comments, compliments or complaints
Freedom of Information Act requests
In accordance with the act we will respond to enquiries within 20 working
You can also contact us in the following ways:
* 0344 980 3333 (general enquiries)
* 24 hour telephone payments – 0800 021 7784
* For 24 hour online payments, click here
Information for customers who use the ‘Read receipt’ function
Emails sent to our mailboxes are automatically picked up by our systems,
forwarded on to the relevant departments, and then automatically deleted.
As a result, any read receipt you request will inform you that your
message has been deleted without being read.
This is not correct, and your email will be read and responded to as
Dear Sarah Pritchard,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
I can confirm the information you have requested is held by Norwich City
Council and is available on our open data page:
Please quote the reference number PN8331206 in any future
communications relating to this FOI request.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to
ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within
two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and
should be addressed to:
Data protection and information team leader
Norwich City Council
Norwich NR2 1NH
If you are still dissatisfied with the council’s response after the internal review
you have a right of appeal to the Information Commissioner at:
The Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Telephone: 01625 545 700
I will now close your request as of this date.
Data protection and information team
Norwich City Council
Email: [Norwich City Council request email]
Re-use of Public Sector Information
Where Norwich City Council is the copyright holder of any information that
may be released, re-use for personal, educational or non-commercial
purposes is permitted without further reference to the city council. Where
the re-use is for other purposes, such as commercial re-use, the applicant
should notify the city council in writing to seek approval or agree terms
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now