Information needed prior to the nationalisation of the Coal Industry i.e. Mineworkers Pensions.
Gareth J Hughes made this Freedom of Information request to Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
Dear Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 I am requesting documents or links to documents as set out below.
British Coal (Pensions Funds)
HC Deb 01 December 1993 vol 233 cc558-9W
Mr. Eggar The following have submitted views on the Government’s consultation paper on British Coal pensions following privatisation of the corporation:
• British Coal Staff Superannuation Scheme Committee of management
• Mineworkers’ pension Scheme Committee of Management British Coal Corporation
• British Association of Colliery Management
• GMB/APEX Partnership
• National Association of Colliery Overmen, Deputies and Shotfirers (NACODS)
• National Union of Mineworkers
• National Union of Mineworkers (COSA)
• National Union o Mineworkers (COSA) —The EX-COSA Section—Region 3
• Federation of Small Mines of Great Britain
• Small Mines Association (South Wales)
• British Coal Retired Staff Association (North Staffordshire District)
• British Coal Retired Staff Association (Cannock and District)
Mr Eggar also reported 1,400 responses from individuals…Just a representative number of views would help me.
Thank you for your time and hopefully you will be able to furnish me with the information that I have been looking for.
Gareth J Hughes
BEIS ref: FOI2021/07833
Dear Mr Hughes
Thank you for your request for information which was received on 10th
March. Your request has been passed on to the appropriate official at the
Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) to process.
Your request is being considered under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and
we will reply at the latest by 9th April.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the Information
Rights & Records Unit at BEIS. Please remember to quote the reference
number above in any future communications.
Information Rights & Records Unit
Information Rights & Records Unit | Department for Business, Energy and
Industrial Strategy | 1 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0ET |
www.gov.uk/beis | [email address] |
Dear Mr Hughes,
Please find attached the response to your request for information, our reference FOI2021/07833.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the Information Rights and Records Unit at BEIS.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communication.
Information Rights and Records Unit
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now