Information Management & Technology Strategy
Dear Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for your Patient Administration System?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Patient Administration System?
• When are you due to start looking to re-procure your clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• Please supply a copy of the Trusts latest Informatics Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Informatics Strategy?
• Has the Trust developed a Digital Strategy?
• How often does the Trust assess their Clinical Systems?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• As part of planning for the replacement of PAS how much has your organisation assigned a specifically for data migration to offset the risks to revenue generation post go-live of the new system?
• Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department?
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the Local Digital Roadmap engagements?
• Who at the Trust is responsible for ensuring the changes to IR35 are being enforced?
Thank you for your request for information that was received on 03/02/2021, this is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Although we aim to provide a response within 20 working days, some requests may take longer to process, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and resulting limitations on departmental capacity.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if that is the case, we will let you know. We will issue a formal fees notice before commencing the work, setting out the likely cost against the amount of time anticipated.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Thorpe House, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8UZ.
Please find attached the Trust’s response to the Freedom of Information request received on 03/02/2021.
Freedom of Information Officer | Integrated Governance.
Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Thorpe House, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8UZ
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now