Dear Croesyceiliog School,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru scheme in the future, and if so which.
Thank you for your email.
The only dealings Croesyceiliog School has had with Stonewall relates to an application to attend a course which did not happen due to a clash of dates. Since that time the school has been impacted by the Covid -19 situation and has had no further dealings.
Head Teacher’s PA
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now