Information about your dealings with Stonewall CYPS[Extraneous material removed]
Dear South Ayrshire Council,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Children and Young Peoples Services Champion” or for Children and Young People's Services to be included on Stonewall’s "Workplace Equality Index", including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Any training reports you have received from Stonewall in 2019 and 2020 and details of online training completed by your staff, with staff title by month in 2019 & 2020. Please redact personal details if necessary.
5. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
6. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
Miss Rachel C Battersby
Thank you for contacting South Ayrshire Council, Freedom of Information.
This automatic reply is just to let you know we have received your email
and will be in touch soon.
Freedom of Information - requests will be processed in line with the
Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
Environmental Information - requests will be processed in line with the
Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004
We may need to get in touch with you to seek more information or request
clarification from you to allow us to process your request.
To view how we process your personal data when you make a request to us,
please visit our website at www.south-ayrshire.gov.uk/privacy-notices
You can also find out more information about our FOI service at:
www.south-ayrshire.gov.uk/foi and your information rights at:
We will be in touch with you again when we have the response to your
request, or need further information from you, but meantime please do not
hesitate to contact us further on the contact details provided below.
Information Governance | Chief Executive's Office |
[email address] | Tel: 01292 612223 | County Buildings,
Wellington Square, Ayr, KA7 1DR | www.south-ayrshire.gov.uk
Thank you for your recent enquiry which was given the above reference
I write to advise a nil response to all questions.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request you can ask for
a review. A request for a review must be submitted within 40 working days
and should be put in writing to Deborah McVey, Information Governance Team
Leader, South Ayrshire Council, County Buildings, Wellington Square, Ayr
KA7 1DR, Tel: 01292 612223, Email: [South Ayrshire Council request email]. If you
remain dissatisfied after a review, you have the right to apply to the
Scottish Information Commissioner for a decision. This must be submitted
within 6 months after the review and should be put in writing to the
Scottish Information Commissioner at Kinburn Castle, Doubledykes Road, St.
Andrews, Fife KY16 9DS, Tel: 01334 464610 Email:
[email address] or use the online portal
Information Governance | Chief Executive’s Office |
[email address] | Tel: 01292 612223 | South Ayrshire Council
| County Buildings, Wellington Square, Ayr, KA7 1DR |
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now