Information about your dealings with Stonewall [Extraneous material removed]
Dear Swansea Bay University Health Board,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included onStonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to anymaterial, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend tocontinue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
J Whitby Fretwell
Dear J Whitby Fretwell,
Thank you for your email dated 10^th February 2021 making a request under
the Freedom of Information Act (2000). Please find attached a leaflet
outlining the FOI Act.
Please note due to urgent operational responses in dealing with COVID-19
your request for information may be delayed. We apologise for any
inconvenience this may cause, we do remain committed to responding to your
request and will respond as soon as we are able.
Should our response to your request breach the statutory timeframe and you
remain unhappy with our response you have the right to complain to the
Information Commissioners Office and you can contact them at the
Information Commissioner’s Office (Wales), 2^nd Floor, Churchill House,
Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH. Telephone Number: 029 2067 8400.
In the meantime if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact
us at [Swansea Bay UHB request email]
Gwasanaethau Corfforaethol / Corporate Services
Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Bae Abertawe/ Swansea Bay University Health Board
Pencadlys / Headquarters
Un Porthfa Talbot/ One Talbot Gateway, Baglan, Port Talbot, SA12 7BR
Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Bae Abertawe yw enw gweithredu Bwrdd Iechyd Lleol
Prifysgol Bae Abertawe
Swansea Bay University Health Board is the operational name of Swansea Bay
University Local Health Board
Dear J Whitby Fretwell,
Please find attached our response to your request for information.
Swyddog Rhyddid Gwybodaeth Freedom of Information Officer
Gwasanaethau Corfforaethol Corporate Services
Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Bae Abertawe Swansea Bay University Health Board
Pencadlys SBU SBU Headquarters
1 Talbot Gateway
Baglan, Port Talbot
Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Bae Abertawe yw enw gweithredu Bwrdd Iechyd Lleol Prifysgol Bae Abertawe
Swansea Bay University Health Board is the operational name of Swansea Bay University Local Health Board
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now