Information about your dealings with Stonewall [Extraneous material removed]
Ermine Amies made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Royal Mail Group Limited
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (manylion).
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Royal Mail Group Limited,
This is a request as you have significant public responsibilities. Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Following the flotation of Royal Mail on the London Stock Exchange in October 2013, it is no longer subject to the Freedom of Information Act. Royal Mail was previously subject to the Act because it was wholly owned by the government. However, now that the government has sold its shares in Royal Mail, this is no longer the case. Therefore, we are no longer obliged to respond to requests for information under the terms of the FOI Act.
However, anyone who requires information about our products and services can visit our website or contact our customer services teams:
Detailed information about our business is also available from www.royalmailgroup.com
Senior Information Rights & Governance Manager
Information Governance & Group Data Protection Office
Royal Mail Group
(e) [email address]
Classified: RMG – Internal
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now