Information about your dealings with Stonewall [Extraneous material removed]
Jo Hayes made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
Dear Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Thank you for your request for information regarding the Trust's application and associated documentation with Stonewall.
Your request was received on 08/02/2021 and I am dealing with it under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
You will receive the information requested within 20 working days unless the Trust does not hold the information or there is a reason for it to be withheld. I will write to you in any event.
Accessibility requirements: If you have any requirements regarding the format any information should be supplied in, e.g. the language to be used, audio, large print, verbal explanation and so on, then please let me know.
If you have any queries or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact me. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
Further information about your rights is also available from the Information Commissioner at: Information Commissioner's Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Telephone: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 57 45 or www.ico.gov.uk
Information Governance & Freedom of Information (FOI) Administrator
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust
0121 301 1159
Unit 1, B1
50 Summer Hill Road
Birmingham B1 3RB
Dear Jo Hayes
Thank you for your request for information received on the : 08/02/2021.
We have considered your request and can provide the following information
in the document attached.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your
request and wish to request a review of our decision, you should write to
the Freedom of Information Officer, BSMHFT, 50 Summer Hill Road,
Birmingham, B1 3RB, or e-mail [Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust request email]
If you are not content with the outcome of your review, you may apply
directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the
ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints
procedure provided by our trust. The Information Commissioner can be
Information Commissioner's Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow
Cheshire SK9 5AF Telephone: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 57 45 or
We are always interested in improving our services. To give us feedback
regarding your experience with the Freedom of information office, please
Trust FOI Officer
e-mail: [Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust request email]
Direct Dial: 0121 301 1370
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now