Incident - 'Property Fire' Mitchell Street , Hartlepool
Dear Cleveland Fire Brigade,
I am Writing to you regarding a specific incident, This incident is listed to have occurred on the 19/06/22 at Mitchell Street in Hartlepool. This is on your public page on your website which can be found here: https://www.clevelandfire.gov.uk/about/n...
I would like to know the following:
1. How many appliances attended from each station with fleet numbers
2. What was the cost of the response
3. What was the response time for all stations from listing as 'Responding' to 'On scene'
4. How many Full time firefighters were used, and how many Retained Firefighters were used and from which stations?
5. Was an officer Car in attendance if so, What Make and Model of the vehicle was used?
6. Were any Breathing apparatus used? If so how many?
7. What Appliance was last to leave call?
8. Please provide Call signs
Dear Lewis Firth,
Your request for information has been received and will be dealt with, within the statutory timescales.
Freedom of Information Officer
Cleveland Fire Brigade
Training & Administration Hub
Queens Meadow Business Park
NB. PLEASE NOTE THAT INFORMATION SUPPLIED IN RESPONSE TO THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUESTS PROVIDE DATA FOR INSPECTION BY THE ENQUIRER, BUT DOES NOT GIVE AUTOMATIC RIGHT TO REUSE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS RESPONSE WHICH IS SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT AND IS NOT LICENSED FOR REUSE INCLUDING MARKETING.
IN PROVIDING YOU WITH THIS INFORMATION I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE RE-USE OF PUBLIC SECTOR INFORMATION REGULATIONS 2005, WHICH CAME INTO FORCE ON THE 1 JULY 2005. IF YOU INTEND TO RE-USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, YOU MUST CONTACT THE COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT, AS THEY MAY WISH TO PLACE CONDITIONS ON HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED.”
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now