Kyle Preston made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for your Patient Administration System?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Patient Administration System?
• When are you due to start looking to re-procure your clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• Does the Trust outsource their IT?
• If the Trust does outsource their IT, who is the provider and what are your contract dates?
• Please supply a copy of the Trusts latest Informatics Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Informatics Strategy?
• Has the Trust developed a Digital Strategy?
• How often does the Trust assess their Clinical Systems?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• As part of planning for the replacement of PAS how much has your organisation assigned a specifically for data migration to offset the risks to revenue generation post go-live of the new system?
• Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department?
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the Local Digital Roadmap engagements?
• Who at the Trust is responsible for ensuring the changes to IR35 are being enforced?
Please find attached the appropriate response to your freedom of information query.
Fundraising & Membership officer
0121 685 4310
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now