Impact Assessments and Constituent Substances Within COVID-19 and/or SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Currently Bein Administered To Population
Dear Department of Health (Northern Ireland),
NOTICE OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
This request is made under the above Act and will be regarded by any reasonable person to be pertinent to the public interest. All questions relate to the vaccine currently being administered to the populace with the stated aim to curb, control, curtail or prevent COVID-19 and/or SARS-CoV-2 and much publicised in the media.
You are asked to provide the following information without delay, prevarication or obfuscation:
1. Confirmation of whether or not the above vaccine or any others considered for usage contains MRC-5 within it/them.
2. Confirmation of whether or not the above vaccine or any others considered for usage contains aborted fetal cells and/or any other DNA within it/them.
3. Confirmation including dates of meetings, those present etc., wherein the possibility of any lactrogenic effect of the above vaccine(s) were considered (i.e. adverse reactions caused by multiple compounds interacting).
4. As at 3. (above), citation of any scientific and/or medical tests, papers or research considered as part of the above meetings including authorship, date etc so that these may be accessed and given due consideration by the public before giving otherwise blind trust-based consent to vaccine administration with regard to themselves and their children.
5. Confirmation that an Equality Impact Assessment was carried out with regard to the inability of Ethical Vegans, many Christians and those of other faiths being unable to take a vaccine for moral/spiritual reasons where such contains MRC-5, aborted fetal cells and/or any DNA within them. Provide relevant dates, participants, outcomes etc of meetings relating to any such Impact Assessment so that these may be accessed and given due consideration by the public before giving otherwise blind trust-based consent to vaccine administration with regard to themselves and their children.
6. Confirmation of the date, meeting etc when the decision was taken, if any has been taken, that the above vaccine(s) posed a risk to those with severe allergies and whether this came AFTER the date when the Department had considered enough nominally scientific/medical evidence to procure mass doses of the vaccine and publicly acclaim its general suitability.
We have received your Freedom of Information request and I attach your acknowledgement letter and a Public Information Leaflet.
Information Management Branch
Department of Health
Tel: 02890 528218
Dear R Doherty
Please find attached Freedom of Information response to your request on
15^th December 2020.
Healthcare Policy Group
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now