Dear Borders NHS Board,
Under the freedom of information act 2000. I write to obtain the following details:
1) ICT Team structure including name, email and any contact details from CIO, IT Director IT Manager, IT Infrastructure Manager.
2) ICT strategy for the next 5 years.
3) Name of all your IT Res-seller's you work with and buy from.
I also require the following information:
- What is your annual IT Infrastructure Budget for 2016 & 2017?
- What storage vendor(s) and model do you currently use?
- When was the installation date of above storage vendor(s)?
- When is your planned (or estimated) storage refresh date? (Month/year)
- What is your estimated budget for the refresh?
- What date does your storage support contract end? (Month/year)
- What is the value of your storage support contract?
- What is the capacity of the storage data in TB?
- What backup software do you use?
- How much data do you backup in TB?
- When is your planned (or estimated) backup software refresh date? (Month/year)
- What is the estimated budget for your backup software refresh?
- When does your backup support contract end? (Month/year)
- What is the value of your backup support contract?
- What compute vendor(s) and model do you currently use?
- Number of servers?
- What operating system(s) do you use?
- What percentage is virtualised?
- Virtualisation platform?
- When is your planned (or estimated) compute refresh date? (Month/year)
- When does your compute support contract end? (Month/year)
- What is the value of the compute support contract?
- Do you have a cloud strategy if so what is it?
- Do you use Azure or Amazon Web Services?
- Do you currently use HyperConvereged if Yes which Vendor if No are you looking at HyperConverged
- If you outsource your IT works, please provide who it is with and when the contract started and ends
Thank you for your enquiry, we will reply promptly and in any event, a response will be sent no later than 15 November 2016.
Freedom of Information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now