Dear London Universities Purchasing Consortium,
Could you please provide the following information?
1. When your current contract with HR and Payroll software expires.
2. When your current contract with BACs payment software expires.
3. Where/if these services will be tendered.
Where there is no contract or expiry, if you just put the number and N/A, I would be very grateful.
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
[London Universities Purchasing Consortium request email]
SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
host mail.lon.ac.uk [22.214.171.124]: 554 5.4.6 Hop count exceeded - possible mail loop
Sent request to London Universities Purchasing Consortium again, using a new contact address.
Dear Mr Jenkins
We are not bound by the Freedom of Information Act, however I can respond to your enquiry as follows:
1. We do not have a contract for HR and Payroll software.
2. We do not have a contract for BACs payment software.
3. We have no plans to tender for this software.
Tel: 020 7307 2767 www.lupc.ac.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now