Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
1. How many people used your targeted online form which allowed people to complain about “too much TV coverage” of the death of Prince Philip before your closed it down?
2. How many complaints relating to the TV coverage were received by the BBC through the normal online form?
3. How many telephone calls were received on the same subject?
4. Please provide the viewing figures for BBC1 and BBC2 between 18.00 and 21.00 on that Friday 9th April 2020?
Dear Paul C,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 12 April 2021. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20210599.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Dear Ms Quinton,
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Information Rights
Room BC2 A4
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Description: Description: \\BBCFS2025\UserData$\myrien01\Documents\My
2. mailto:[BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now