This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I would like to request the following:
1. How many homophobic attacks have there been in 2017, 2018, and 2019?
2. What was the nature of the attack?
3. Where was the attack?
4. Was the person prosecuted?
5. Where any of the attacks on Drag Queens - men in drag.
6. Any information you have on Drag Queens and hate crimes/ attacks.
Please provide the information in a spreadsheet. Or a word document if you deem necessary.
Please contact me with any questions.
Dear Taylor Willis
Thank you for your request.
West Midlands Police and Crime Panel is a body that scrutinises the work of the Police and Crime Commissioner, I can confirm that it does not hold this information.
Section 16 of the Freedom of Information Act states that it is good practice to inform requesters where the information they seek may be held. In this case I suggest that you direct your enquiry to West Midlands Police at https://foi.west-midlands.police.uk/
West Midlands Police and Crime Panel
t: 0121 303 1727
e: [West Midlands PCP request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now