Homophobic attacks and Drag Queen information
Taylor Willis made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Northumbria Police and Crime Panel as part of a batch sent to 83 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I would like to request the following:
1. How many homophobic attacks have there been in 2017, 2018, and 2019?
2. What was the nature of the attack?
3. Where was the attack?
4. Was the person prosecuted?
5. Where any of the attacks on Drag Queens - men in drag.
6. Any information you have on Drag Queens and hate crimes/ attacks.
Please provide the information in a spreadsheet. Or a word document if you deem necessary.
Please contact me with any questions.
Could you please redirect your request to [email address]
Councillors’ Support Manager
Legal and Democratic Services
Corporate Services and Governance
Gateshead Council | Civic Centre | Regent Street | Gateshead | NE8 1HH | Tel: 0191 433 2280
In the interests of the environment, please only print this email if absolutely necessary
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now