This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I would like to request the following:
1. How many homophobic attacks have there been in 2017, 2018, and 2019?
2. What was the nature of the attack?
3. Where was the attack?
4. Was the person prosecuted?
5. Where any of the attacks on Drag Queens - men in drag.
6. Any information you have on Drag Queens and hate crimes/ attacks.
Please provide the information in a spreadsheet. Or a word document if you deem necessary.
Please contact me with any questions.
Dear Taylor Willis,
The Northamptonshire Police, Fire & Crime Panel is a joint committee of each of the local councils in the county that scrutinises the work of the Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner. The Panel does not hold the information you are requesting.
You should please contact Northamptonshire Police. Information about doing so is available at: https://www.northants.police.uk/foi-ai/a....
Democratic Services Assistant Manager and Statutory Scrutiny Officer
Northamptonshire County Council
One Angel Square
Northampton NN1 1ED
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now