To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to you requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), regarding the topic of homelessness in your area. The information that I require is as follows:
• What was the number of people in temporary accommodation organised by the council in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• How many of those in temporary accommodation were children in each of the years from 2010 to 2018?
• How many of those in temporary accommodation were children in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• What was the average length of time a family spent in temporary accommodation in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• How many people were placed in B&B accommodation in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• How many people were given temporary accommodation outside of the council area in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• How many children were given temporary accommodation outside the council area in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• What is the average cost per night paid by the council for temporary accommodation in each of the years from 2010-2018?
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email and I will be pleased to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you very much for your help regarding this topic, I look forward to you reply in the near future.
I do apologise for the delay in replying to your recent request for
information. Please see the attached reply.
Freedom of Information Officer
e: [Craven District Council request email]
1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, Skipton, BD23 1FJ
This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only
for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). It may contain information covered by legal, professional or
other privilege. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Do not read,
copy, use, retain or disclose this e-mail or any
part of it. Its contents do not necessarily represent the views or
opinions of Craven District Council. All reasonable
precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this
e-mail. Craven District Council cannot accept
responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or
attachments and recommend that you subject
these to virus checking procedures prior to use.
Please be aware that all communications sent to or from Craven District
Council may be subject to recording and/or
monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now