To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to you requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), regarding the topic of homelessness in your area. The information that I require is as follows:
• What was the number of people in temporary accommodation organised by the council in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• How many of those in temporary accommodation were children in each of the years from 2010 to 2018?
• How many of those in temporary accommodation were children in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• What was the average length of time a family spent in temporary accommodation in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• How many people were placed in B&B accommodation in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• How many people were given temporary accommodation outside of the council area in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• How many children were given temporary accommodation outside the council area in each of the years from 2010-2018?
• What is the average cost per night paid by the council for temporary accommodation in each of the years from 2010-2018?
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email and I will be pleased to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you very much for your help regarding this topic, I look forward to you reply in the near future.
Please find attached NCG’s response to the FOI request 1920-03.
This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NCG. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Although this e-mail and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects, which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by NCG or any of its associated companies for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.
NCG Corporation is incorporated under the Further and Higher Education Act for the provision of education to students, its trading divisions are Newcastle College, Newcastle Sixth Form College, West Lancashire College, Kidderminster College, Carlisle College, Lewisham and Southwark and its registered office is at Rye Hill House, Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7SA.
NCG works nationally to meet diverse education and training needs in partnership with its subsidiary companies:
The Intraining Group Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales with registration number 6540854 whose registered office is at Rye Hill House, Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7SA.
Rathbone Training is: a company limited by guarantee with registration number 7830590; a charity registered in England and Wales with registration number 1145138; a charity registered in Scotland with registration number SC042758. The registered office of Rathbone Training is at Rye Hill Campus, Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7SA
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now