To whom this may concern,
I am seeking information from your local authority under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), regarding the topic of homelessness in your area. My questions are as follows:
• What was the number of people found to be rough sleeping in the area administered by the council in each of the years from 2010 – 2018?
• What was the number of people found to be homeless in the area administered by the council in each of the years from 2010 to 2018?
• How much was spent by the council on schemes aimed at tackling homelessness in each of the years between 2010 and 2018?
• How much was spent by the council on ‘Housing First’ style schemes aimed at tackling homelessness in each of the years between 2010 and 2018?
• How much was spent by the council from Government grants on ‘Housing First’ style schemes aimed at tackling homelessness in each of the years between 2010-2018?
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email and I will be pleased to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you very much for your help regarding this topic, I look forward to you reply in the near future.
Dear Emily Thomas,
I write to confirm receipt of your request for information, which was
received on 20th September 2019 and is now being processed under the
Freedom of Information Act 2000. Your request has been given the unique
reference number as stated in the subject header above and you should
quote this reference number in all correspondence. You should receive our
response within 20 working days; this means that you can expect to receive
the requested information by 18th October 2019. If we are unable to deal
with your request within that time limit or the Council does not hold the
information or there is a reason for it to be withheld, we will promptly
advise you in writing.
If you have any queries or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact
me. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
Information Governance Officer
Deputy Data Protection Officer
Email: [Lancaster City Council request email]
Tel: (01524) 58 2000
Lancaster City Council,
Town Hall, Lancaster LA1 1PJ
UK businesses use up 2 million tonnes of paper each year. Think before you
print this email - do you really need to? Thank you.
An Investor in People/Positive about Disabled People.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now