Dear Caerphilly County Borough Council,
Under the FOI act I would like to know the following?
1. What percentage of your support staff worked from home during the pandemic?
2. What percentage of your support staff are now expected to return to the office full time now the pandemic is over?
3. What percentage of support staff still have the flexibility to continue to work from home?
4. Does your organisation currently have a working from home policy? Please can I have a copy?
5. Does your organisation have a sustainability officer?
6. Does your organisation support reducing the carbon footprint by continuing to work digitally?
7. How much did your organisation spend on equipment to allow you support staff to work from home during the pandemic?
8. Have you benefited in any reduced costs from your support staff working from home?
9. Has your organisations culture or productivity been impacted due to support staff working from home?
10. What was your support staff’s sickness percentage during 2018 and 2019?
11. What was your support staff’s sickness percentage during 2020, 2021 & 2022 (not including covid related sickness absences)?
Thank you for your recent FOI / EIR request. Please find attached an acknowledgement for this request.
Thank you for your request for information received on 12th May 2022.
Unfortunately we cannot identify the information you have requested from
the details you have provided. To help us respond to your request could
you please respond to the following points of clarification:
Can you please clarify what you mean by "support staff”?
For example, do you mean school support staff, or all council staff, or
Once we receive your clarification, we will consider your request and
respond to you within the statutory timescale of 20 working days. Please
note that the timescale for responding has paused until we receive
clarification from you.
If you have any queries or concerns then please contact us.
CORPORATE INFORMATION GOVERNANCE UNIT
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now