Dear Croydon Borough Council,
Please could you provide the following information within the next 20 days under the freedom of information act:
1. Please provide the laws, procedures and policies relied on for prosecution, fines, conviction, sentencing and the addresses of properties requiring Mandatory HMO License in Redbridge
2. Please provide the procedure for recruitment and training of staff to determine a Mandatory HMO - the size and number of rooms, occupancy number and status such as trespassers, homeless, foreign students and those with permanent addresses elsewhere.
3. Number of landlords fined for not having a Mandatory HMO license in Redbridge annually over the last 5 years
4. Name (or if not the initials) and title of public officers involved in 3 above with numbers of prosecutions brought by each officer annually over the last 5 years
5. Total fines collected by each named public officer involved in 4 above, annually over the last 5 years
6. Percentage of landlords who were fined for not having a Mandatory HMO license as a result of a complaint being made by an occupant who was seeking housing from the Redbridge Borough Council.
Dear Croydon Council,
When referring to my first message please replace the word Redbridge for Croydon in all areas applicable. I asked the same question to that council.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now