Heythrop College Students From Independent Schools

Pete McAllister made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Heythrop College

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Heythrop College,

Could you please disclose the percentage of domestic students who attended an independent school prior to enrolment?

For clarification, that is out of all current students from the United Kingdom, what is the percentage whose last school before entry was an independent (not state-run) school.

The preferred data would be for entrants to the academic year 2016/17, but if not the next available data-set.

Yours faithfully,

Pete McAllister

Saladin Rospigliosi, Heythrop College

Dear Mr McAllister

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your enquiry.

Heythrop College will cease to be part of the University of London in 2018 and our last intake to undergraduate programmes was in 2014 (apart from a small intake in 2015 to the Bachelor of Divinity/Baccalaureate in Sacred Theology, a professional qualification for Roman Catholic priests, which is undertaken by mature students rather than school leavers).

The data we have available the percentage from state schools of the total full-time first degree entrants. In 2014-15 this figure was 89.2%; in 2013-14 88.3%; in 2012-13 85.3%; and in 2011-12 83.2%.

If you are unhappy with the way your request for information has been handled you can request a review by writing to me at the address below.

If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or complaint, you have the right to appeal to the Information Commissioner at

The Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Telephone 0303 123 1113
Website www.ico.gov.uk

There is no charge for making an appeal.

Best wishes

Mr Saladin Rospigliosi
Director of Administration
Heythrop College
University of London
Kensington Square
W8 5HN
020 7795 4269
[email address]

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .