Dear Nottingham City Homes,
Could you please confirm the following:
1. How many communal and district heat networks do you manage and where applicable, have you notified these as per the requirements of the Heat Network Metering and Billing Regulations?
2. Do you have budget in place to replace or upgrade any of these heat networks?
3. Who is responsible for managing your heating team and heating replacement schedule?
4. Do you have a fuel poverty strategy applicable to your housing stock and if so can you please share this?
5. How do you procure heating consultancy support? If applicable, which procurement frameworks do you use?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now