Dear Lewisham Borough Council,
Could you please confirm the following:
1. How many communal and district heat networks do you manage and where applicable, have you notified these as per the requirements of the Heat Network Metering and Billing Regulations?
2. Do you have budget in place to replace or upgrade any of these heat networks?
3. Who is responsible for managing your heating team and heating replacement schedule?
4. Do you have a fuel poverty strategy applicable to your housing stock and if so can you please share this?
5. How do you procure heating consultancy support? If applicable, which procurement frameworks do you use?
Dear Mr Landick,
Re: Freedom of Information Act 2000
Environmental Information Regulations 2004
Reference No: 406396
Thank you for your recent request. Your request is being considered and
you will receive a response within the statutory timescale of 20 working
days, subject to the application of any exemptions/exceptions. Where
consideration is being given to exemptions/exceptions, the 20 working day
timescale may be extended to a period considered reasonable depending on
the nature and circumstances of your request. In such cases you will be
notified and, where possible, a revised time-scale will be indicated. In
all cases we shall attempt to deal with your request at the earliest
There may be a fee payable for the retrieval, collation and provision of
the information requested where the request exceeds the statutory limit or
where disbursements exceed £10. In such cases you will be informed in
writing and your request will be suspended until we receive payment from
you or your request is modified and/or reduced.
Your request may require either full or partial transfer to another public
authority. You will be informed if your request is transferred. If we are
unable to provide you with the information requested we will notify you of
this together with the reason(s) why and details of how you may appeal (if
appropriate). Please note that the directorate team may contact you for
further information where we believe that the request is not significantly
clear for us to respond fully.
Corporate Complaints, Casework and Information Governance Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now