Dear Derby Homes,
Could you please confirm the following:
1. How many communal and district heat networks do you manage and where applicable, have you notified these as per the requirements of the Heat Network Metering and Billing Regulations?
2. Do you have budget in place to replace or upgrade any of these heat networks?
3. Who is responsible for managing your heating team and heating replacement schedule?
4. Do you have a fuel poverty strategy applicable to your housing stock and if so can you please share this?
5. How do you procure heating consultancy support? If applicable, which industry frameworks do you use?
Thank you for contacting Derby Homes. Your Freedom Of Information request
has been received and we will respond to it within the statutory
guidelines. If however you do not receive a response within the guideline
period please contact the Derby Homes Enquiry Centre on 01332 888777 and
ask to speak to the Freedom Of Information Officer.
Further details can be found at www.derbyhomes.org
Did you know that you can now view your rent account, pay your rent
online, report a repair and more on Derby Homes website? Information
about this and all of our services can be found on www.derbyhomes.org
Dear Mr Landick
Ref: FOI 2017-27
Thank you for your FoI request, dated 8 June 2017.
We have now completed searching for the information you requested which is attached.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to: [email address].
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Jackie Mitchell | Governance Services Manager | Derby Homes Limited, 839 London Road, Derby DE24 8UZ | Telephone 01332 88 8527 | www.derbyhomes.org
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now