Dear Reading Borough Council,
Could you please confirm the following:
1. How many communal and district heat networks do you manage and where applicable, have you notified these as per the requirements of the Heat Network Metering and Billing Regulations?
2. Do you have budget in place to replace or upgrade any of these heat networks?
3. Who is responsible for managing your heating team and heating replacement schedule?
4. Do you have a fuel poverty strategy applicable to your housing stock and if so can you please share this?
5. How do you procure heating consultancy support? If applicable, which procurement frameworks do you use?
Dear Mr Landick,
Please find attached a copy of Reading Borough Council’s response to your
Freedom of Information request, received on the 8^th June 2017. I trust
the information provided meets your requirements.
Dr Kirstin Coley
Energy Management Officer
Sustainability Team | Directorate of Environment and Neighbourhood
Reading Borough Council
Civic Offices, Bridge Street
Reading RG1 2LU
0118 937 2291 (72291)
Mon, Tues, Thurs
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
The information in this e-mail is confidential to the intended recipient
to whom it has been addressed and may be covered by legal professional
privilege and protected by law. Reading Borough Council does not accept
responsibility for any unauthorised amendment made to the contents of this
e-mail following its dispatch.
If received in error, you must not retain the message or disclose its
contents to anyone. Please contact the sender of the email or mailto:
[email address], quoting the name of the sender and
the addressee and then delete the e-mail.
Reading Borough Council has scanned for viruses. However, it is your
responsibility to scan the e-mail and attachments (if any) for viruses.
Reading Borough Council also operates to the Protective Document Marking
Standard as defined for the Public Sector. Recipients should ensure
protectively marked emails and documents are handled in accordance with
this standard (Re: Cabinet Office – Government Security Classifications).
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now