Dear Hambleton District Council,
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act and relates to overseas trips.
From 01 January 2016 to the day this request is processed, I would like to know the number of overseas trips council officials have taken in the course of conducting council business.
For each overseas trip, please provide the following information:
- The date and duration of the overseas trip, as well as the country/city that was visited
- The full name, title and position of the council official who went on the overseas trip
- The reason or reasons why the council official went on the overseas trip
- The cost of the overseas trip (please provide a breakdown of travel costs, accommodation costs and expenses)
- Please state whether the council met the costs of the overseas trip, or whether an individual, group, company, consortium, charity or another organisation met the costs.
- Please provide the full name of the individual, group, company, charity or organisation that met the costs. If it is a group or consortium, please state who or what composes the group or consortium.
I would like to receive the information electronically. If you feel that a substantive response to this request is not possible within a reasonable time frame, or the request is too broad or too vague, I would be grateful if you could contact me and provide assistance as to how I could refine the request.
Thank you for your contact. Should a response be required, this will be sent to you within the next 10 working days. Responses to Freedom of Information Requests will be sent within the 20 day statutory period. If you wish to contact Hambleton District Council, our contact details are given below. Please visit our website at www.hambleton.gov.uk<http://www.hambleton.gov.uk>.
Customer Services, Hambleton District Council, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 2UU
Tel: 01609 779977
Fax: 01609 767228
Email: [email address]
Dear Ms Corderoy,
Thank you for your request for information.
I can confirm that, from 01 January 2016 to the day this request is
processed, Hambleton District Council officials have not taken any
overseas trips in the course of conducting council business.
Information Governance Support Assistant
Veritau Limited | Veritau North Yorkshire Limited
Assurance Services for the Public Sector
Working on behalf of Hambleton District Council, North Yorkshire County
Council, Richmondshire District Council and Ryedale District Council to
provide information governance services
Telephone: 01609 532526
E-mail: [email address]
For further information about the company please visit our website
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now