Gwynedd Facebook page - Information for land owners / pubs / hotels

Mae'r ymateb i'r cais hwn yn hwyr iawn. Yn ôl y gyfraith, ym mhob amgylchiad, dylai Cyngor Gwynedd fod wedi ymateb erbyn hyn. (manylion). Gallwch gwyno drwy yn gofyn am adolygiad mewnol.

Dear Gwynedd Council,

Could Cyngor Gwynedd place the following information on your Facebook page ?
It concerns the provision of Motorhome Aires that could be additional to those being provided with Aros funding and being adminstered by Cyngor Gwynedd.

potnoredSs35t80:u a4M5y38a7P0t23 0lfht M 1m1mla ·
If you have a piece of land or space in a car park to allow up to 5 motorcaravans to park overnight, you can apply for a license to operate as an Aire without the need to contact planning 👍👍
1) Fill in the online MotorhomeFun application form (link below and in our library) and thats it 👍👍.
2) CAMpRA will do the rest. Its completely free and zero risk.
3) A member of our application management team will contact you to confirm the area allocated for the Aire and explain the process.
4) We will arrange a site inspection.
5) We contact planning and inform them that MotorhomeFun intend to issue an exemption certificate to allow you to operate as a 5 motorcaravan site as a “permitted development”. This DOES NOT require planning approval or for you to contact planning.
6) A certificate is issued and you open your Aire.
7) CAMpRA support you to get started and to promote your site with CAMpRA, Searchforsites and


Yours faithfully,

G K Jones