Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Grounds maintenance services
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
Dear Genesis Housing Group,
Your response to my request is long overdue. I am requesting an internal review into why this is taking so long.
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
[Genesis request email]
host genesisha-org-uk.mail.protection.outlook.com [184.108.40.206]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[Genesis request email]>:
550 5.4.1 [[Genesis request email]]: Recipient address rejected:
Access denied [VE1EUR01FT031.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now