Dear JG Pearson Dental Surgeons,
I am writing to make an open government request for all of the
information, to which I am entitled to request under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
I would like answers to the following points;
1. Is grounds maintenance (ie mowing, tree work, weed spraying etc) work
undertaken by in-house teams or contracted out? If contracted who is the current contractor?
2. Who is responsible for managing in-house grounds maintenance teams or
3. What is the contact name, address and email of the person responsible
for managing grounds maintenance activities?
4. What is the annual grounds maintenance budget?
5. Do you receive additional Government, non-profit or voluntary
donations, specifically for grounds maintenance tasks?
I would like the above information to be provided electronically. I
understand that you are legally compelled to respond to my request within
20 working days after receipt of my letter. I would be grateful if you
could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
We reply to your points below:
1. We only have a small paved area to the font of our surgey and we weed
it ourselves when needed.
2. no-one person is responsible for mainenance. We all take responsibility
and do it when we have time
4. we do not have a budget
5. we do not receive donations from anywhere
Pearson and Carr Dental Surgeons
Tel: 01422 372623
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If
you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately.
Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are
not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain
this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us on 01422 372623. This message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses. However, you do need to check this message,
together with attachments, for the presence of viruses. The Company does
not accept responsibility for any computer virus, which may be transmitted
by this message.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now