Dear mydentist, Padiham Road, Burnley,
I am writing to make an open government request for all of the
information, to which I am entitled to request under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
I would like answers to the following points;
1. Is grounds maintenance (ie mowing, tree work, weed spraying etc) work
undertaken by in-house teams or contracted out? If contracted who is the contractor?
2. Who is responsible for managing in-house grounds maintenance teams or
3. What is the contact name, address and email of the person responsible
for tendering for or deciding on grounds maintenance contracts?
4. What is the annual grounds maintenance budget?
5. Do you receive additional Government, non-profit or voluntary
donations, specifically for grounds maintenance tasks?
I would like the above information to be provided electronically. I
understand that you are legally compelled to respond to my request within
20 working days after receipt of my letter. I would be grateful if you
could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
Dear Mr Wright
As this is the seventeenth freedom of information request we have received from you regarding this matter may I direct you to the following link which answers your questions.
Group Data Protection Officer
Office: 01204 799 799 (ext: 22015)
Is a trading style of IDH Group Limited
Europa House, Europa Trading Estate, Stoneclough Road, Kearsley, Manchester M26 1GG
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now