Dear Salford City Council,
I am writing to make an open government request for all of the information, to which I am entitled to request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I would like answers to the following points;
1. Is grounds maintenance (ie mowing, tree work, weed spraying etc) work undertaken by in-house teams or contracted out?
2. Who is responsible for managing in-house grounds maintenance teams or contractors?
3. What is the contact name, address and email of the person responsible for managing grounds maintenance activities?
4. What is the annual grounds maintenance budget?
5. Do you receive additional Government, non-profit or voluntary donations, specifically for grounds maintenance tasks?
I would like the above formation to be provided electronically. I understand that you are legally compelled to respond to my request within 20 working days after receipt of my letter. I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now