Dear Healthwatch Doncaster,
I am writing to make an open government request for all of the
information, to which I am entitled to request under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
I would like answers to the following points;
1. Is grounds maintenance (ie mowing, tree work, weed spraying etc) work
undertaken by in-house teams or contracted out? If contracted who is the
2. Who is responsible for managing in-house grounds maintenance teams or
3. What is the contact name, address and email of the person responsible
for managing grounds maintenance activities?
4. What is the annual grounds maintenance budget?
5. Do you receive additional Government, non-profit or voluntary
donations, specifically for grounds maintenance tasks?
I would like the above information to be provided electronically. I
understand that you are legally compelled to respond to my request within
20 working days after receipt of my letter. I would be grateful if you
could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
Dear Mr Wright,
Please find attached a response to your Freedom of Information Act request.
Thank you for your enquiry.
Healthwatch Doncaster Admin team
3 Cavendish Court
Dial: 01302 965450
Freephone Helpline: 0808 8010391 or 01302 965450
LinkedIn: follow us here
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now