Dear Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council,
On behalf of DB3 Architecture we would like to congratulate you on having been selected to put forward your proposals & bid to Government as part of the £3.6bn investment into the Towns Fund.
Under the Freedom of Information Act, we would be grateful if you could provide us with some details regarding this so as to ascertain if we can be of help:-
1. The name of the person/people who has/have been nominated to develop this Towns business plan.
2. An outline of your intentions regarding utilisation of awarded grant money.
3. If there is an opportunity for you to involve the skills & experience of an architectural company to support you in this process?
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you & look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Mr Nath Darnton
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I acknowledge with thanks your request for information; this request has been considered as a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
As such, your request may take up to 20 working days to be processed and has been passed on to an appropriate officer.
The Information Commissioner’s Office has recognised the unprecedented challenges all are facing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and that people may experience delays when making requests for information during the pandemic.
Please be aware that your response may not be complete in whole or in part. This is due to government wide measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Oldham Council is currently handling a large volume of business-critical work aimed towards the protection and safeguarding of residents during the COVID-19 outbreak, and as such the business area may not be able to respond to your request within the expected timeframe or provide full information for the completion of your request.
If you have any comments or questions in the meantime, please direct them to [email address]
Please be advised that if an exemption applies to the information that you have requested, the statutory period may be exceeded in accordance with the provisions of that Act.
Should you have any queries, please contact: [Oldham Council request email]
Information Management Team
Oldham OL1 1UL
Nath, in response to your FOI inquiry I can respond as follows;
1. The council have engaged Mott MacDonald to assist with the preparation of the Town Investment Plan.
2. A number of projects are currently under consideration, which will be decided at the next Town Board meeting on 2nd October, ahead of a final submission in October. The final list of projects will be made public in due course.
3. The council does not require any architectural input for the preparation of the investment plan. The projects will require design input at a later stage and the council will seek to appoint teams with the appropriate skills at that time.
Head of Regeneration and Development
People and Place
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now