Gender balance on public boards in Scotland
Ally Tibbitt made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Improvement Service (Scotland) as part of a batch sent to 64 authorities
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (manylion).
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Improvement Service (Scotland),
This is a Freedom of Information Request.
In November 2015 The First Minister made a commitment to work towards gender balance on all public boards in Scotland.
Please could you supply me with the following information?
1. At November 12 2015, how many men and and how many women were on the board of your organisation?
2. At November 12 2015, was the Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a man or a woman?
3. How many men and how many women are now on the board of your organisation?
4. Is the current Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a man or a woman?
5. Does the board have a formal strategy or policy commitment to achieving gender balance? If so please supply a copy of the document where the policy is laid out. Please also confirm the date that this policy was adopted.
6. What is the current median FTE pay for men and women in the organisation?
Please do not send the requested information in pdf format files. I would prefer to receive the requested information by email in a machine readable format such as MS Excel.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Please find enclosed the response to a recent FOI submitted to the
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now