Gender balance and register of interests of board members
Dear Food Standards Scotland,
Please treat this as a freedom of information request.
In November 2015 The First Minister made a commitment to work towards gender balance on all public boards in Scotland.
Please could you supply me with the following information?
1. How many women are now on the board of your organisation and how many people of other genders are there?
2. Is the current Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a woman or someone of another gender?
3. What is the current median FTE pay for men and women in the organisation?
In addition, I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information about board members.
4. Please supply the names of everyone currently on the board along with their registers of interest and the date that their register was last updated.
5. Please supply details of any payments made to any of the board members in the last 12 months, and a summary of the purpose of each payment.
Please do not send the requested information in pdf format files. I would prefer to receive the requested information by email in a machine readable format such as MS Excel. I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
The Ferret Media Ltd
Please see the attached response.
Openness & Correspondence Officer
Food Standards Scotland
Pilgrim House, Old Ford Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RL
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now