Dear Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust,
Please can you provide the following information under the Freedom of information Act, relating to the Global Digital Exemplar programme of which I believe your trust is part.
1. Has the Trust received funding as part of the Global Digital Exemplar programme?
2. If Yes, please disclose the amount
3. Is the trust due to receive GDE funding (either initial or additional depending upon the answer to question 1) before 31st March 2018?
4. Is the trust expecting to receive GDE funding (either initial or additional depending upon the answer to question 1) during April 2018-March 2019
5. Does the trust have an Electronic Patient Record?
6. If yes, who is the principle software provider?
7. If No does it have a timetable to implement an electronic patient record?
8. Has the trust implemented electronic Prescribing Medicines Administration (ePMA)?
9. If no, does the trust have an anticipated timetable for implementation?
10 . Has the trust implemented Patient Status at-a-glance (electronic whiteboards for ward bed management)?
11. If "yes": partially or fully?
12. If "partially" or "no" - does the trust have an anticipated implementation date?
Dear Mr Simmons,
Thank you for your request for information received on 06 February 2018.
It has been allocated the reference number FOI-2018-3904 and is being
dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Our aim is to provide the information at the earliest opportunity but
within the statutory 20 working days of receiving your request. Should
there be any difficulty or delay in providing the information to you
within the 20 day limit we will endeavour to inform you of this. If fees
apply to this request you will be informed and a fees notice will be
issued to you. Payment is then required before we proceed with your
If you have any further information as to the process or have any queries
in relation to your request, please contact the Information Governance
Team quoting the reference above.
Information Governance Team
Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information some or all of which may be legally privileged. If any
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail to you,
please do not read the content and notify the author by replying to this
e- mail with confirmation that received items will be destroyed
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public
disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the
information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this
email AND YOUR REPLY cannot be guaranteed.
Where this email is received outside of the UK / EU : As a registered Data
Controller Alder Hey Children’s NH Foundation Trust is required to comply
with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Data Protection
Directive 95/46/EC) including, identifiable data / information is not
transferred outside the European Economic Area without adequate
protection. As an intended recipient you are expected to ensure the
security of the data within and comply with your countries data protection
laws or the above directive.
1. mailto:%[email address]