Dear HM Revenue & Customs,
I am interested in the decision not to renew Fixed Term Appointments within the Customer Operation's directorate of HM Revenue and Customs. It is my understanding that a large number of contracts expired on March 26th 2010 and/or March 31th 2010.
I also understand that a large number of jobholders have indicated their intention to appeal HMRC's decision not to renew these contracts.
1) How many people have made appeals or have indicated that they intend to appeal.
2) How many of said people are being represented and/or assisted by the Trade Unions.
3) Generally speaking, what reasons have been given for the appeal/intention to appeal.
I also understand that, for a number of appeals, decisions have been made.
4) How many appeals has a decision been made on?
5) Of these appeals, how many were successful in part and/or in their entirety?
6) Generally speaking, what are have the reasons for these appeals been?
7) Has HM Revenue and Customs made any financial payments in order to settle these appeals and/or have any compromise agreements been entered into.
I await your prompt response.
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may
be subject to legal professional privilege. Unless you are the intended
recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must
not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
HM Revenue & Customs computer systems will be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for lawful purposes.
The Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs are not liable for any
personal views of the sender.
This e-mail may have been intercepted and its information altered.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.
Dear R Brown,
Please find attached HMRC's response to your recent request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now