Dear Doncaster Borough Council,
Freedom of Information request - Software Systems
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council (please identify each system if more than one is used) for:
• Programme and / or Project management?
• Risk Management recording and reporting
• Performance Management reporting
• Freedom of Information recording and tracking
2. When do the contracts expire for each software system used?
3. Do you have any planned changes or upgrades of the software currently used? If so, when?
4. How much does each system cost including both the initial licence fee and the annual charge?
5. If you do not have a system how are programmes and projects managed currently?
6. How (which procurement route or framework) was the contract initially tendered and when was this tender awarded?
7. If no software or tendered contract is in place currently are you considering tendering or purchasing further software within the next 12 months? If so via which procurement route or framework would you be using?
8. How many users / licenses for each system have you purchased for each system?
9. Who is the person responsible for the identified Software Systems? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
Dear Mr Clarke,
Re: Request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request has been passed to the relevant department. They will endeavour to search for any information held and provide you with a response as soon as is possible within 20 working days and in any case by the 5th February 2019.
Freedom of Information Officer
Phone 01302 736000
Address Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU
Email [email address]
Please find attached Doncaster Council’s response to your Freedom of
Phone 01302 862501
Address Civic Office 1st Floor, Waterdale, Doncaster, South
Yorkshire, DN1 3BU
Email [email address]
Follow MyDoncaster on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news
Please treat the content of this e-mail as confidential. If you have
received this e-mail and
it is not addressed to you please accept my apologies and inform me as
soon as possible.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now